Bill pdfs

All of my online bills that are supposed to have pdf viewable just show a message stating "Your PDF statement is not available at this time.  Please try again later."
I noticed this first with my DTE bill a few months ago.  Now, all bills with pdf are doing this.
Why?  Has this function been removed.

Comments

• twarner1
    twarner1 Member ✭✭✭
    BTW, I tried "validate online billers" with no change.  My version of Quicken is Deluxe R32.12 on Windows 10
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @twarner1

Thank you for reaching out to the community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend Validating the Online billers. To do so, please, navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the Gear-icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu (see below).

Once this has been completed, do you receive any additional messages, or are the PDFs now available?

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • twarner1
    twarner1 Member ✭✭✭
    Tyka,
    Thank you.  Yes, I already did the validation with no improvement.  I did it again and got the following response with no improvement.  Still no PDFs or PDF history.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @twarner1

Thank you for the response and the additional details. 

I would recommend signing out and signing back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.  

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts  

2. Click sign in as a different user  

3. Type "yes" to sign out  

4. Sign back in using your existing Quicken ID  

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results.  

-Quicken Tyka  

~~~***~~~
  • twarner1
    twarner1 Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you Tyka,
    I signed out and then signed back in.  I then ran a one-stop-update.
    Afterwards, I still got the same "Your PDF statement is not available at this time.  Please try again later" for all PDF icons in the bills and income tab.

• twarner1
    twarner1 Member ✭✭✭
    I was told by a CR at Quicken that my four billers haven't uploaded any PDFs recently and that PDFs may repopulate once the billers start sending them again.  It seems awfully coincidental that all four of my billers decided to stop sending PDFs at the same time.  Oh well, I can live without them but they were nice to have and convenient.  I'm wondering if any other users have access to their recent DTE Energy or Discover Card PDF bills via Quicken.