Bug or not?

When I am paying Bills within the Bills & Income tab, and I select a bill to pay I usually go into "Edit this and all future instances" to update notes, account, and other items for that payment before submitting it. Then I hit Enter for that bill payment which brings up the Enter Expense Transaction window, But if I try to change the bank account that I will pay from within the Enter Expense Transaction window, it accepts the bank change but then when I hit Enter, a popup warning tells me it's not necessary to enter a decimal in the amount field. Huh????? Not only did I NOT change the amount in that field, it won't let me alter that field nor will it complete submitting the transaction. And there is already a decimal there! I can reproduce this anomaly every single time whenever I change the bank account within this window. The only workaround is to back out and re-edit the transaction before trying to enter it.
Bug?? Certainly not a feature. If the latter, it is certainly counter-intuitive to say the least.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your process is rather unusual. 

Usually you would select Enter or Pay on the reminder to make any changes needed for the current instance of the reminder. Then if you want to change the reminder for the future, you would go to the next instance and edit that.
    QWin Premier subscription