cc-502 with tower federal credit union

the help answer I get refers to cc501 - is this the same problem

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    CC-501 and CC-502 are different but they are similar...both are about inability to connect to the FI due to some server issue.  It has not been unusual for me to sometimes get a CC-501 error during one OSU and then run OSU again and get CC-502, instead. 
    Normally, the CC-5XX issues self resolve within a day or so but there was an Alert posted a few days ago about CC-501 errors with credit unions that might be affecting Tower FCU, too: NEW 5/17/21 CC-501 Errors Returned for Multiple Financial Institutions.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R33.24 on Windows 10)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Accepted Answer
    CC-501 and CC-502 are different but they are similar...both are about inability to connect to the FI due to some server issue.  It has not been unusual for me to sometimes get a CC-501 error during one OSU and then run OSU again and get CC-502, instead. 
    Normally, the CC-5XX issues self resolve within a day or so but there was an Alert posted a few days ago about CC-501 errors with credit unions that might be affecting Tower FCU, too: NEW 5/17/21 CC-501 Errors Returned for Multiple Financial Institutions.
  • lew strader
    lew strader Member
    Issue resolved today. Thanks
  • Boatnmaniac
    You are welcome.  My CU issue (CC-501) was resolved today, too.  Yay!