Lowe's Billing & Statement not downloading

For some reason I haven't been able to update the billing from Lowe's Card. It adds the biller successfully, but no information ever shows up. Whether, the statement is out or not. Is there a disconnect?

BTW, when I do a Validate & Repair, it says "One local bill missing from the server has been unlinked: Lowe's". What does this mean?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Robert Armani,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

To start with, I suggest Validating Online billers (this is different from Validate and Repair). However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the Gear icon on the top-right. Then, click Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Daniyoung
    Daniyoung Member ✭✭
    I'm also consistently having issues with my Lowe's credit card account. I've deleted and reinstalled the account in the past, only to not update again the next month.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @Daniyoung,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, to clarify; is the Lowe's credit card account you are referring to an account where you download your transaction history, or is it an Online biller you track in the Bills & Income tab?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Daniyoung
    Daniyoung Member ✭✭
    Version R33.19 Build 27.1.33.19
  • Daniyoung
    Daniyoung Member ✭✭
    This is on the bills and income/online billers page. when you select update bill, it keeps saying that account is established waiting for bill... the biller sent me an email a week ago saying the bill has been issued. quicken's bill manager system is not finding the bill.
  • Daniyoung
    Daniyoung Member ✭✭
    Correction: it is "refresh bill" vs update bill.
  • Quicken Anja
    @DaniyoungThank you for the additional information.

In that case, I do suggest that you try the Validate Online billers instructions that I provided in my first response to this thread first to start with. Should that still fail to resolve the issue, then we can move forward from there.

Let us know how it goes! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Daniyoung
    Daniyoung Member ✭✭
    I did that first. No issues reported.
  • Robert Armani
    Robert Armani Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 23
    Hello @Robert Armani,

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

To start with, I suggest Validating Online billers (this is different from Validate and Repair). However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the Gear icon on the top-right. Then, click Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!
    That's exactly what I did originally, and I got the message mentioned in the first post.
    I'm using HB&R, version 27.1.33.22.
    I believe since Lowe's [along with some others] is a part of Synchrony Bank have issues. Another words, all of the cards processed by Synchrony Bank are the same way. I haven't been able to connect to any of them successfully for the past few months.
    Oh, I forgot to mention; The transactions on all of the Synchrony accounts download just fine. It's the Billing Statements that I have issues with.
  • Quicken Anja
    @Robert Armani & @DaniyoungThank you for trying the troubleshooting instructions previously provided.

At this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's current hours of operation.
    -Quicken Anja