Transaction Issue [Edited]

Gary
Gary Member ✭✭
Upon opening Quicken W (R32.12) just now, 5/22/21, I see a NEW completely false, unentered by me, phony transaction on a Citi credit card account. It is dated dated today for an account I made a payment to 10 days ago on 5/12 using the same Category and note from 5/12, but an entirely different amount that MATCHES NO OTHER AMOUNT ANYWHERE WITHIIN Quicken. This is bizarre, frustrating and a security concern.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Gary,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since you stated you are currently running version release R32.12, I do recommend that you please update your program to the latest version release; R33.22 to start with. Updating your program to the latest version release may resolve the issue on its own. To update, please navigate to Help > Check for updates or you can download and install the R33.22 mondo patch from this support article.

However, we will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Do you know whether or not this transaction is a downloaded transaction? Does the transaction show a symbol of any kind (e.g.: blue dot, orange pencil, open or closed envelope, thunderbolt, etc) in the status column (first column of the register in front of the date of the transaction)?

It may help us to better understand and investigate your issue if you could please provide us with a screenshot. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instruction on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop a screenshot to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja