Bills & Income

I imported my Quicken file from my MAC to my new Windows 10 machine. Everything appears to be correct except I cannot see anything under Bills & Income on the Windows machine and cannot edit upcoming transactions. Presumably because there isn't anything listed under Bills & Income. Quicken Deluxe v R32.12 Build 27.1.32.12 Windows OS Windows 10 Home

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @georgeclevenger

Thank you for visiting the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

When you navigate to the Bills and Income tab is this screen blank or do you see an option to "Get Started." If you see the option to "Get Started" it would appear that bills did not convert. 

You may attempt the conversion process once more or you may add the bills new to this file. If you look in the file did everything else seem to convert as expected? Do you have all of your accounts?

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Importing of a QXF file isn't going to transfer any reminders or bills. All of that would have to be setup again.
    The same goes for any saved reports.  And for that matter renaming rules and memorized payees, and budgets won't transfer.  About all you can expect to transfer is non investment accounts, transactions, and categories.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/