Online Services Not Available

Comments

• swaszak2
    swaszak2 Member
    Same issue with Quicken Loans here. Hit the reset button under online services, nothing happened. Deactivated the account expecting to reactivate after, but then it said online services not available. THEN the ONLINE SERVICES tab was gone for this account...Still there for others. Still think it is the bank's servers?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @swaszak2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

To start with, if you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • swaszak2
    swaszak2 Member
    Version R33.24
    Build 27.1.33.24
  • swaszak2
    swaszak2 Member
    Tried the troubleshooting page, signed out and back in. Still only have GENERAL & DISPLAY OPTIONS tabs. ONLINE SERVICES tab is still gone. Interesting, it is now gone on all loan accounts. I just realized that may auto loans are no longer updating either.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @swaszak2

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Loans do not have the option to relink after being unlinked in Quicken. I'd recommend either readding the account to Quicken or you can instead make it so that your account that pays the loan has the transaction transfer directly into the loan. Generally people prefer the second option as you'll be able to control the principal and interest as well as any extra things. 

If you have any questions please let us know and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco