I have not been able to do an update to my Bank of America accounts on Quicken

It has been 3 weeks, or so, since I was able to complete successful update to my Bank of America accounts. Quicken will not update, will not download and reconcile transactions pretty much making Quicken unsuable.
Please help.
Orlando Castellano
[email removed - privacy]

Answers

• bonbask
    bonbask Member
    I am also having this problem. Is there anyone that can answer this. I am able to sign in to Bank of America on line, and when in quicken I get the message to get security code, which I put in, then I get error message
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @Orlando Castellano

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to go over troubleshooting steps and check logs if needed to figure out the exact cause. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• It is best to call in and speak with customer service. They were able to diagnose the issue and had it corrected this morning. Thanks.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    @Orlando Castellano

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear they were able to resolve the issue you've been having! If you do see any more issues please let us know.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco