My bank downloads quit working

They worked up until last week. I deactivated all & attempted to reactivate several times. I get the message not you fault when trying to activate. I have tried every listed. I logged out as user & logged in again. I reset accounts. My credit card accounts are still updating. I've spent hours on this. Been a Quicken user for many years!

Answers

• Denny RC
    Denny RC Member
    I hate to create a new account again. I've had to do this in the past. I've multiple accounts with this bank
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Hello @Denny RC

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to double check what exactly is causing the issue you're having. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• Denny RC
    Denny RC Member
    It was fixed by someone without further contact. I was checking my Mint & it hadn't been downloading either. It downloaded while I was reviewing some transactions. I went to PC & was able to Reactivate & Link all accounts to bank.
    Thanks, Denny RC
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    @Denny RC

Glad to hear you were able to get it working again after some troubleshooting. IF you do continue to run into any problems please let us know so we can take a further look.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco