Limited Downloaded Transactions Timeframe

This discussion was created from comments split from: can't find - synchrony branded credit cards.

Comments

• TomW
    TomW Member
    Oddly enough, it worked for me too! I have a Pep Boys card from Synchrony. I have one issue though. I have had my Pep Boys card for several years. When Quicken downloaded the account, it only pulled transactions from May 1st 2021 to present. Anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you fix? Thanks!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @TomW,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, which connection method are you using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? Please, be advised that most financial institutions only release the last 30-90 days of transaction history through automatic downloads with Quicken. This date range limit is set by the financial institution.

If you wish to download older transaction history, we recommend using the Web Connect (.qfx) download method if your financial institution offers this option, which oftentimes will allow you to choose a date range. However, please keep in mind that the allotted timeframe using this download method is also provided by the financial institution.

Please, refer to this support article for instructions on how to download a Web Connect (.qfx) file. Then, please refer to this support article for instructions on how to import it.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja