How can I speak directly to a live Quicken Rep about renewing my Quicken Accounting Program?

[email removed - privacy]

How can I speak directly to a live Quicken Rep about renewing my Quicken Accounting Program?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    The ONLY way to renew is to buy a current version of Q.  What further info would you want/need?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • ray homicz
    ray homicz Member
    I was automatedly renewed on 3/13/21. I was planning to switch to Quicken Starter to make it simpler for my wife to use Quicken. Before I did that, I wanted to be certain 1) that all my previous data in Quicken would be readily accessible to me, 2) that I would still be able to reconcile the existing accounts, since they haven't been reconciled to the present date.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW, if you let your subscription expire, Quicken Starter becomes Read Only. Also, Starter does not support investment accounts or loan accounts.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • ray homicz
    ray homicz Member
    I was automatedly renewed on 3/13/21. I was planning to switch to Quicken Starter to make it simpler for my wife to use Quicken. Before I did that, I wanted to be certain 1) that all my previous data in Quicken would be readily accessible to me, 2) that I would still be able to reconcile the existing accounts, since they haven't been reconciled to the present date.
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Going back to your original question, you will need to talk to support.  From the help menu within Quicken you can see your current account status and find a Quicken Support link that will have the support contact information in the blue box at the bottom of the support page.
    Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2021