Feature Request: Add Support for Lively HSA and Ollo Card

Two of the financial institutions I use don't have connect options and I'd love to see them made available!

Lively HSA (livelyme.com) offers a Health Savings Account with no annual fee (fairly unique), no opening balance requirement, TD Ameritrade investment options, and a Visa Debit for eligible purchases (eg. I use it for Amazon Pharmacy and some Amazon.com purchases).

Ollo Mastercard (ollocard.com) is a straight forward "no XXX fee" (annual, over the limit, returned payment, or foreign transaction fees), "no rate hike with late payment", and "automatic credit line increase reviews" card made available to those with poor credit (hooray COVID pandemic!) - it has few benefits but otherwise it's a great card for use if you pay your balance in full every month for avoiding interest and (re)building your credit history.
Tagged:
4 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• yes please
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    It is not Quicken decision.  The financial institution has to request it, start a campaign on the FI's website to support Quicken.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Lively HSA (livelyme.com) offers a Health Savings Account with no annual fee (fairly unique),

Given that to support downloading of any investment account to Quicken requires Direct Connect, and that requires the financial institution running special software called an OFX server, which of course isn't free and require special support.  Is it any wonder that the financial institution that has the lowest cost is one that also doesn't support downloading into Quicken?
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Danno
    Danno Member ✭✭
    BMO just transferred their HSA accounts to Lively effective May 8, 2022. I guess that I have to do manual transactions until Lively starts using Quicken
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14
    Alexander 'Knight' said: Two of the financial institutions I use don't have connect options and I'd love to see them made available!
    As mentioned - it is TOTALLY up to each financial institution to contract with Quicken for download services....
    Quicken is a services business -
    Lively - is NOT listed as a current Quicken download customer
    Ollo - is NOT listed as a current Quicken download customer
    QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10