When entering a refund in H & B, it is showing incorrect date

carljh
carljh Member ✭✭
Since the recent update (R32.10 27.1.32.10) when I enter a refund into the register with a prior date, it comes on with the current date when I save it. I go into the form and change it to the correct date and when I save, it still shows the current date. the only way to correct this is to correct the date in the date field of the saved transaction which brings up the dialogue saying it needs to be changed on the form. When I bring up the form, it now shows the corrected date and when I save, it is now correct.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 26
    Hello @carljh,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since you are currently still running version release R32.12, to start with, I recommend updating your Quicken program to the latest version release; R33.22 and see if doing so will help resolve this issue.

To update, please navigate to Help > Check for updates, or you can download and install the R33.22 Mondo Patch through this support article

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • carljh
    carljh Member ✭✭
    Hi Anja,

Thanks for your reply. I am running the Canadian version and when I check for updates in the program, it says I have the latest update. When I click the link in your email it would appear this R33.22 is only for the US version.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you seen the notice about today's release of an update to the Canadian version, R 33.7?
    Please download and install R 33.7 from https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7894418/windows-canada-r33-xx-release#latest
    If that doesn't resolve the problem, a fallback to R 28.15 might be in order until the programmers can fix what they broke in the 32.10 update. You can download it from here:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product