Quicken keeps crashing!

Every time I click on bills and income tab, Quicken crashes.
I have done the following:
1. Validated the data file - found no Issues.
2. Created a new data file - still crashes.
3. Uninstalled Quicken completely from computer.
4. Reinstalled by going to support site and downloading the most current version STILL CRASHES!
Each time it crashes I send the report to your server and get no reply from anyone about this issue.
Last week I spent an hour on chat with Support trouble shooting this problem. The course of action is what is listed above.
I am really getting upset with this and thinking of cancelling my subscription. This is unacceptable. What do I have to do to get Quicken to work correctly!
Extremely frustrated,
RadarUSAF

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @RadarUSAF,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue and providing a detailed description of the steps you have tried so far, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you haven't already, I recommend that you perform a clean uninstall/reinstall (this is different from simply uninstalling and reinstalling the program) which will clear out and replace the existing configuration files for Quicken (this does not affect any of your data and/or backup files).

To do so, please refer to this support article and scroll down to the section titled If the steps above do not resolve the issue. Then, open and follow the instructions found in the blue dropdown sections titled First: Download and use QCleanUI and Second: Rename Quicken Shared Folders.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • RadarUSAF
    RadarUSAF Member
    I am using Quicken version R 33.24
  • RadarUSAF
    RadarUSAF Member
    Even after using QCleanUI, and doing a freash install it still crashed when I tried to access Bills Tab.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

@RadarUSAF

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco