OL-293-A Altra Federal Credit Union

I have been receiving this error for over a week. I cannot reset the account. Deleting online service and re-adding will not allow direct connect. When connecting via express connect the software overwrites a lot of transactions that are found during download, even though I turned automatic entry off. Being that the download goes back 90 days, it overwrites my tax center paycheck information which is very problematic.

Answers

• Studpup
    Studpup Windows Beta Beta
    Sorry you're having difficulty!
    Just a quick note, if you reset your connect (or change connection types) and you get a huge number of transactions in the Downloaded Transactions at the bottom of your screen, you can delete them all instead of accepting them into your register. Alternately, if you do automatic entry, just sort column by "reconciled" and you should see all your extraneous transactions listed together. Highlight that section (click the first one, shift-click the last one) and delete.

I've had intermittent luck with Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts, and sign in as a different user, then reset account and see if downloads resume. If that doesn't work, you can test by creating a brand new quicken file and try adding your Altra account. Until this month, I've had almost zero problems with any direct connect account. But starting earlier this month, I've had two just stop working for a week at a time, then spontaneous work again. I assume someone else opened a ticket with quicken and they resolved the connection.

Once you've tried that troubleshooting, https://www.quicken.com/support#windows and chat with quicken, they'll guide you through gathering and submitting log files.

I'm not a quicken employee, just trying to be a helpful pup!