Error cc-501

When will this be resolved? It's been a week since my bank updated their on-line services and I can't get any of my banking through quicken because of this error. When will this be resolved? I am paying for something that I can't even use. This isn't cool.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Cheryl Hines

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize for any frustration that this issue has caused.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

What is the name of the financial institution in question? The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Cheryl Hines

It would be helpful if you can provide the name of the financial institution (or institutions) that you are having trouble with.  Also - you selected "Quicken on the Web" as part of your submission - is that because you are not able to update when using "Quicken on the Web" or does the problem exist on desktop Quicken as well?

Get back to us with additional information and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -