Known Issue: Inability to change pay date in e-bill when the date is on a weekend (Q Mac)

I go to pay an e-bill and get a message that the pay date falls on a weekend.  It gives a recommended date but when I click OK, a change screen does not come up.  How do I change the date?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    edited June 1

Hello @pauldv172

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the biller. I'm wondering here if we might be able to get a screenshot of the issue if it's still available? I'm not sure if I've seen the specific action happen and would like to see if I'm able to replicate it. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac#latest

Once you get the chance let us know more and I'll take a look to see if I can replicate the issue. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• pauldv172
    pauldv172 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2
    This is an issue that has not been fixed. I don't understand how priorities are assigned.  This is an error that seems simple to fix. Here are posts from beginning of year:

"pauldv172 Member ✭✭✭
    I can't believe this is not fixed yet. A previous discussion on this issue started in Nov. 2020.
    Please fix.
    In bills and income I have a scheduled bill payment required. Click pay now. Get message that the pay date is a weekend. click ok. Previously would give you the chance to change the date. Now it just dies there. 

Mac version 6.1.0 (Build 601.37882.100) 
    Answers

• Quicken Anja Moderator mod
      Hello @pauldv172,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Though we do not have an ETA available, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.
      (CTP-1348)
      Did this answer the question? Yes No
      -Quicken Anja"

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @pauldv172

Thank you for taking the time to follow up on this issue although, I apologize for any frustration this issue has caused.  There is still no ETA available, however, a fix is currently being worked on.

This post is being moved to the Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product Issues and will be updated as soon as more information becomes available.

Thank you for your patience.

(CTP-1348)
    ~~~***~~~