One-Step Update sync

I've been getting a notification when I start a Quicken session with a one-step update that "Your data is being synched to our improved cloud service. This is a one-time process and may take several minutes."
It's the FIFTH TIME the "one-time process" has run.
Definitely not a "improved cloud service."
What is going on?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @bartsot,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • FredArthur
    FredArthur Member ✭✭✭
    @ Quicken Anja - I have the same problem. Version R34.24 Build 27.1.34.24 Windows 10 Enterprise. Each time I do a OneStepUpdate I get this message "Your data is being synced to our improved cloud service. This is a one-time process and may take several minutes."
    When you list the steps what app or website are you referring to?

Please ask the good people at Quicken to add "Copy to clipboard" the contents of Help > About Quicken.

Thank you,
    Quicken Windows Subscription: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H1
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Hello @FredArthur

The steps that Anja's referring to are steps found from inside of the windows program. I'm also wondering if we may need to reset the cloud to see if that might help fix the issue you're having. You're able to do so inside of the program again by going across the top to edit > preferences > mobile & web > reset your cloud data. 

Once you've had a chance to try both steps let us know how it goes! If you're still having difficulty please let us know and we'll see what steps we can attempt next.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco