Login Credentials Incorrect

I keep getting login errors from my Android Quicken app. When I try to fix the issue, both through my bank (Clearview Federal Credit Union), and I'll n the app, it continues to tell me my login credentials are incorrect. I have changed the password online, had the bank reset it, still no luck. The bank states that they cannot see the Quicken app trying to log in at all. Any suggestions?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @thewasz

Thank you for visiting the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

I would first recommend deactivating and reactivating the accounts in the desktop version of Quicken. To learn more, please see the detailed steps available here

Please let me know if these steps work to resolve the issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • thewasz
    thewasz Member
    This is not an issue with my "desktop version". As I stated, this issue results when I use my Android Quicken app on my phone. It tells me my login credentials are incorrect. My desktop version works fine, as does Quicken Sync.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited June 3
    Hello @thewasz

Thank you for the response and the clarification. I would still recommend the above steps. The steps are the recommended steps for troubleshooting online banking issues within the mobile application.

There are no additional settings within the mobile app itself to troubleshoot connectivity issues and this needs to be done in the desktop version.

I hope this helps to clarify.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~