Why am I unable to get into USAA?

I am able to get into USAA for previous months with same login information but am unable to add accounts this month using the standard direct connect and allowing quicken to access accounts then typing in the access name and access code and I keep getting an error from Quicken that says "try again not yourt fault" has been happening for 2 days. Any ideas?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @c2colvin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, aside from the "try again it's not your fault" error message that you are receiving, do you happen to also receive any specific error code(s) associated with that message that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • c2colvin
    c2colvin Member
    My Quicken version is R33.24 and my Build is 27.1.33.24 Windows 10. No additional error messages other than Try Again, it's not your fault. I spoke to USAA tech support and they said it was a Quicken issue. I spoke to Quicken tech support and they think the problem is direct connect on the USAA side because I can get in through Express Web. Quicken tech support thinks something got corrupted with USAA access and id code and recommends getting new access and id codes from USAA which I've asked for but have not received yet. Interesting that I can still sign in and download just fine with older accounts from USAA but cannot make a new account without getting error message above. Thanks, Chris
  • c2colvin
    c2colvin Member
    Still unable to load USAA accounts direct connect.