Zestimate is not updating since March

Zestimate is not updating since March

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

More details, please.
    Do you use Quicken Mac or Quicken for Windows?
    What version, edition level (Starter, Deluxe, etc.) and release of Quicken are you using?   US, Canadian or other country version?
    What is your subscription expiration date?
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?

Are there any error messages when you try to access Zestimate?
  • meetings
    meetings Member ✭✭
    Quicken for Windows, desktop version
    Premier, R33.25
    USA

exp December 29, 2021
    nothing happened when clicking on Zestimate
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @meetings

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Zestimate. I'm wondering here if you might be able to refresh the amount by right clicking on the account and selecting edit/delete account. From unselect Zestimate by zillow and click ok. This should reset the Zillow account. Once you've done that you'll want to open up the edit/delete section again. You should have the option now to get started with the Zestimate. You may need to manually type in the address again to get it linked but ideally you should be able to reconnect the account afterwards.

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• kquinn99
    kquinn99 Member
    Yep, I had the issue once before but don't remember what I did to fix it :(