I can't add multiple credit card bills for the same biller in Bill Manager

I cannot add two credit card bills from Chase to Bill Manager (both accounts use the same login). One Step update doesn't seem to have issues with a single login, why does Bill Manager?

Answers

• Rob Martin
    Rob Martin Member ✭✭
    Update: Add Bill says Authenticated, and Chase is linked successfully, but does not link or add the Quick Pay feature to the second account.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @Rob Martin

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with adding your second account. I was taking a look on our side and did notice I am able to see the two accounts I believe you're referencing. I'm going to see if we're able to get it synced properly. On our end I'll try syncing the accounts to see if that may help. 

Once you get the chance please try adding the second card again and let us know if you're able to connect it properly.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Rob Martin
    Rob Martin Member ✭✭
    The bill appeared to link, but after the confirmation of linking both accounts, both reminders disappeared from my list. Disappeared from both the Bills & Income list as well as my regularly used reminders list. Also, why do my reminders not show in the Bills & Income tab? Do I now need to use both lists to try and pay bills?