Why does my BankofAmerica login credentials get blocked every time sign into Quicken Mobile app ?

I just sent a problem report to Quicken Support today detailing that every time I access Quicken Mobile App from my iPhone (IOS), it locks me out of my Bank of America website and mobile accounts sign on, forcing me to reset my password every time. It took me 6 incidences of this to figure out the association of the two applications problem! Quicken mobile app consistently show BankofAmerica account needs fix but the fix never works. The account is also monitored by NortonLifelock and the problem presents itself regardless if I have Norton VPN turned on or off. I also updated from Apple store again today but from what I can gather at the bottom of the app settings/help page I was already on release 6.9!

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 8
    Hello @Crooner72,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell u about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide and specify which desktop version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Windows: Help > About Quicken
    • Mac: Quicken > About Quicken

Also, have you tried resetting your cloud data from the desktop program to see if it helps resolve this issue?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja