My credit union (OneAZ) has change it method of downloading updates.

They say to go into my account, export my CU accounts into a Quicken format (.QFX) file and then import that file into my Quicken. When I try this, it says that that it can not complete the action, error code OL-221A and at the bottom of the box, there is the code OL-221B. They ( the CU) say that it is correct and it is Quicken' s problem. Any ideas as to what is wrong?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @nickhayduke5402

Thank you for visiting the Community to ask your question although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have taken a look at the bank list and see a OneAZ Credit Union-New option. This option lists additional connection methods.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend adding a new account and signing in. Once you have successfully signed in, you should be able to LINK this account to your existing account in Quicken.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • nickhayduke5402
    nickhayduke5402 Member ✭✭
    I tried your advice. Yes, I could create a new account, but it was devoid of all my data collected in the old account name, which is a ten plus years of history. I also could not use the account update feature , there is no accounts named for the now four OneAZ situation. Any ideas? I have deleted the two new and useless accounts, so my history is complete and correct.

Thank you,

P.S. replying to your email does not work. It appears that I can only communicate in this manner.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 11
    I tried your advice. Yes, I could create a new account,
    The idea was to create the new Quicken account - and potentially - in the process, LINK to your existing accounts,
    but, since the bank info was totally different - then you probably were not offered that option...
    SO - then the NEXT STEP would have been
    to copy over all of your existing history transactions from the old accounts into the new accounts.

Here are the 2 entries - with the NEW one now offerering all 3 Quicken download methods.
    68304    68304    68304    OneAZ CU    https://www.oneazcu.com/    8446632928    https://online.oneazcreditunion.com/registration    ACTIVE        
    BANKING&WEB-CONNECT           

07034    07034    07034    OneAZ Credit Union-New    https://oneazcuonline.com    800-671-1098    https://www.arizonastatecu.org/onlineserv/OFX/OFXRegister.cgi    ACTIVE   
    BANKING,ACCOUNTINFO&DIRECT   
    BANKING&WEB-CONNECT        
    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT  

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • nickhayduke5402
    Thank you for your comment. Yes, I made the new account. Yes, I exported the old account to a .QFX file. Yes, I imported that information. I then updated the new account with the file, downloaded from the CU. All the data was fine. I ran the all account update, the CU did not show in the list, so there was no download. I went to the account, it says the account is ready to be set up for download. If I start following these directions, it asks me to set up another account. The circle continues. Any thoughts?

Thanks
  • TPV
    TPV Member
    FWIW, I have the same issue. According to the CU rep that I spoke to today, they're still working on fixing the Quicken download. There was no ETA on when the issue would be resolved. The CU was using Direct Connect prior to the online update, and they are now using Express Web Connect. In the interim, I deactivated the online setup in the existing Quicken account, exported a qfx file from the CU, and imported into Quicken. It gave me the option to link the transactions to an existing account, and I was able to update the account. According to the CU rep, they are attempting to the make the download changes in the background so that it is seamless to the user. I expect it'll be a few more days before all the issues are sorted out.
  • nickhayduke5402
    Thank you for the information. I will deactivate the update function and wait for a week or so.

Thanks again.