Quicken 2020 on Windows 10: Quicken window get resized unexpectedly

I have raised this issue in the past, here is some updated information. On the second run of Quicken (was restarted) this resizing issue popped up again. I have included the config.ini files both before the issue and following it. Each time this happens I have to manually r4esize the Quicken window.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 9
    I think it is interesting that the ExceNum did not bump.  Are you synching the QUSER.INI file (for example, DropBox)?
  • Larry Nichoalds
    Larry Nichoalds Member ✭✭
    Well, I don't use dropbox, but could Macrium Reflect (my backup system) cause this sort of issue?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I don't use dropbox, but could Macrium Reflect (my backup system) cause this sort of issue?
    I don't think it would unless you're actively restoring the QUSER.INI while Quicken is open.

Other such synchronizing programs include Microsoft's OneDrive, Google Drive (aka Backup and Sync from Google), MegaSync, ... 
  • Larry Nichoalds
    Larry Nichoalds Member ✭✭
    I don't use Microsoft OneDrive, but I do see remnants of it in the file directory of Windows 10. I do have Google Drive which I made use of, but I don't think it is setup to do automatic sync-ing. Thanks for your input, Sherlock.