Why are downloaded transactions not showing up in the accept / edit window?

When I download transactions if I don't have preferences set to auto accept they do not post to the register. I cannot edit or accept transactions from the window below because they don't show up in the box  below the register. If I don't have preferences set to auto accept they cannot be added to the register manually.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @oldngrmpy1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, to clarify; even though the transactions don't show up below the register to accept, does the red flag next to the account name still show up or not?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • oldngrmpy1
    oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    I was using V33.24 when quicken locked up, (had to shut down because it stayed in download state and wouldn't stop) so did a qkn file restore, now I'm at 33.22, and that's when it started happening
  • oldngrmpy1
    oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    I may have found some info in posts to help me with this. Let me try those tricks. Yes the flags show up, but if I go to preferences and change to Auto accept downloaded transactions it goes through after I play with the register sort options in order to find them then.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for the additional information.

If you haven't already, I also invite you to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding this issue.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • oldngrmpy1
    oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Followed the support article directions but it does not work. The ONLY way that I can get the newly downloaded transactions added to the register is to go to preferences>Downloaded Transactions> then check Auto Load Transactions, then the red flag will go away, a light blue dot shows briefly, the downloads load into the register, then all is okay.
This discussion has been closed.