Future paycheck amount keep reverting to old incorrect amount

Quicken Deluxe, R33.24, build 27.1.33.24, Win 10, USA.

I keep having to correct my future regular/salaried paycheck amounts. This started a couple months or so ago after I had to make some changes due to taxes and pay changes to the Bill and Income Reminders paycheck information. It seems that the right amount is displayed for future paychecks for a couple days then suddenly it reverts to the previous now incorrect amount. FYI - I only use the calendar view of future bills and income because the list view is stupidly only available in alphabetic order. Like who pays bills in alphabetic order?

I noticed that the difference in the amounts is exactly one of my Pre-Tax Deduction amounts, not sure if that is coincidental or not. I also just noticed that Net Pay amount in the Edit Future Paycheck (series) dialog box displays the correct amount and if I click "Done" it updates the amount in the calendar view; not sure if this issue affects the List view.

So what's going here?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @sarsho

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your paycheck amount reverting. I'm wondering here if the reminder itself might be broken. One thing we're able to attempt here is to remake the reminder so that it has nothing to revert to. You should be able to do this by going to the bills and income section then copying the details from the previous reminder to the new one.

Once you get the chance let us know if you're able to get the reminder working properly.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco