Where are Quicken (subscription) logs located on my computer for identify CC-502 problem

I have looked at some of the answers from Quicken, but one indicated they (Quicken) had no logs for determining the problem. I have searched my entire computer and can not find any Quicken logs, thus the reason for my question. Thanks, Ron

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jdmoney,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

You can find your Quicken log files within the Quicken program by navigating to Help > Log Files.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add on to @Quicken Anja 's response:
    Giving you the (usually hidden) location of the log files wouldn't help much. The files are encrypted. Opening them outside of Quicken will give you what appears to be Chinese symbols.
    The only way to open them in readable text is to use Help / Log Files.
    Scroll down to the bottom and search backwards to find newest transactions.
    The OFX log file and some others can optionally be saved in clear text format as .TXT files, if you need to do so for troubleshooting.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    For what it is worth, the OFX logs are no longer where Express Web Connect errors appear.  Since they started using QCS for the Express Web Connect connection type, the Cloud Sync Log is where these appear.  And maybe in the Connection Log.  The Cloud Sync Log isn't any kind of standard format and is very hard to read.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/