Federal Credit union is having issues with Quicken & FCU's new banking system provider.

Are you aware of any issues with Credit unions not interfacing with Quicken. I am using 2019 - 2020 version and have not been able to download since their system change in March. Also, I can not download (per their new system) more than 90 days past. IS this a Quicken issue or credit union issue?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • My Credit union has stated since March when they switched to a new web site / provider that the issue with Quicken has not been resolved. I'm really at a loss what to do as I need my reports. Today's error message was OL-297-A referring to internet connection but my internet is fine so I believe this is still with the credit union and quicken -
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Credit union has stated since March when they switched to a new web site / provider that the issue with Quicken has not been resolved. I'm really at a loss what to do as I need my reports. Today's error message was OL-297-A referring to internet connection but my internet is fine so I believe this is still with the credit union and quicken -
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-297

Please provide the full name of the financial institution and the connection method being used: open the register, press Ctrl + Shift + E and select the Online Services tab.