getting a error message with Quicken on the Web for pnc bank

getting a error message with Quicken on the Web for pnc bank
We are unable to connect to PNC Bank - Direct Connect at this time.Care Code: 323
quicken for windows works fine

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @flier,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Unfortunately, since the previous steps provided by Quicken Francisco have failed to resolve this issue thus far, at this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @flier

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing with your account sync. One thing we can attempt here is to remove and re add the account in order to see if that may work. 

To start we'll want to unselect the account from syncing. You can do this by going to the mobile and web tab. Go here and click (X) eligible accounts on the right side. You should be able to unselect the account then click done. Select Sync now and let the mobile sync without the account. Once it's done syncing you'll want to repeat the steps but instead add the account back to the sync.

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• flier
    flier Member ✭✭
    i have removed and re add the account still gets the same error in quicken on the web, quicken for windows works fine
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    @flier

Thanks for the update. I'm wondering here if we might need  to reset the cloud to see if that may help us as the next step. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Step 2: After resetting your cloud data 

You'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in:

1. Open the Quicken Mobile App.
    2. Tap the Menu icon Troubleshooting Issues with the Quicken Mobile App in the upper left.
    3. Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen. 
    4. Sign back in with the same Quicken ID. 
    Once you've had the chance to try this let us know if you're able to get the account syncing properly. Once you've had the chance let us know how it goes!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • flier
    flier Member ✭✭
    Reset the cloud data still getting same error can not connect to pnc bank with quicken on the web
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @flier,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Unfortunately, since the previous steps provided by Quicken Francisco have failed to resolve this issue thus far, at this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.
    -Quicken Anja
  • flier
    flier Member ✭✭
    the problem looks to be in quicken on the web the desktop app works fine