All my saved report stopped working after R34.13 Release

After I downloaded and installed the latest release all my saved reports are empty. Error message states that no transactions can be found that fit the criteria. When I click on Customization setting I can see that all accounts have been unchecked. Is that intentional?

Answers

• PSJCal
    PSJCal Member ✭✭
    Qkn P R34.13
    Same here. Even after rechecking acc'ts the reports are blank. A very unpleasant surprise.
  • billsfan
    billsfan Member ✭✭
    Quicken R34.13
    Same for me. Just updated to latest release. Contents of saved reports, when accessed from the toolbar, are empty. When I call up a report from the reports center, it shows up properly. If I re-save the report, and also remove it then re-add it to the toolbar, it's still empty. Help please.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    This is quite a strange problem.

If I bring up the report from the reports center the information comes up, but if I look at the Accounts list it shouldn't by what is shown selected.
    The report only has categories selected that come from my Lending Club accounts (LC), but it shows them deselected.

Pulling up the same report from the tools bar gives this.

Now on this report if I select the three LC accounts I get the right information.

But if I save the report, and then bring it back up I get the same message about not finding any data, and when I look the accounts aren't selected again (settings for the accounts didn't get saved).

The same goes for saving the report with the accounts selected.  It comes back up with it showing them not selected, even though the report acts like they are selected.

Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    To add to above.  The information of "new accounts" is wrong too.
    When I bought up the following report it asked if I wanted to look at/customize for the new accounts/categories that had been added since the report was saved.  I said yes and this dialog comes up.
    You will notice that "Show only new accounts" is selected.
    Well none of the accounts you see in the dialog are new, especially not the one that the whole report was created for.

Signature:
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this behavior to the community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

I am also replicating this behavior with saved reports opened from the Toolbar in my personal data file and have opened a ticket with our teams to investigate this issue further.

At this time I do not have an ETA on when a solution will be available, however, once an update and/or resolution is available, I will be back to share.

Thank you,

Sarah

(CTP-2256)
  • billsfan
    billsfan Member ✭✭
    Update.... I just updated to R34.15. It doesn't say that it corrected this issue, but it did partially. Now, running a report from the tool bar produces a populated report but not with all originally selected accts. When I check accts to add and save it, then regenerating the report from the tool bar still produces the original report, not the newly saved report.
  • guyinquiccken
    guyinquiccken Member
    It seems reports are not saving selected accounts and when you launch the report again it finds no transactions because there are no accounts.
  • fw6322+
    fw6322+ Member, Windows Beta Beta

The task bar reports using my 2021 Budgets have erroneous categories and accounts being used but not showing. Totals are total junk. Generated a new report and selected account and categories for the correct amounts. 

This was an issue with budgets some 4 or 5 years ago and it got fixed.

• John@113
    [email protected] Member ✭✭
    My reports too were hosed. Do I ended up uninstalling my version of Build 27.1.33.24 and downloading/installing a "fresh" copy from the Quicken website. Reports are now fine. In addition, the software seems to be quicker.

No so sure that it is a bad idea to do a clean install every once in a while.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    [email protected] said: So I ended up uninstalling my version of Build 27.1.33.24
    and downloading/installing a "fresh" copy from the Quicken website.
    ok... but what version do you actually have installed..... Help --> About Quicken

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • TRAMM
    TRAMM Member
    I followed the advice of uninstalling and re-downloading the software from Quicken. Everything works again. The software version is R33.24 now. So I guess it's a rollback.
  • John@113
    [email protected] Member ✭✭
    > @Ps56k2 said:
    > ok... but what version do you actually have installed..... Help --> About Quicken

Build 27.1.33.24
  • Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    I see that R34.16 is now out and it claims to have corrected this report issue.  Has anyone taken the plunge?  Did the latest update fix your report issues that showed itself in R 34.13?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Note there is a new manual patch available posted in this Announcement (R34.16):
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7895340/windows-r34-xx-release-us

This fixed the reports problem for me.
    Signature:
  • iusdcm1
    iusdcm1 Member ✭✭
    Yes this patch fixed the report issue for me!
  • Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Updated to R34.16 from R33.24 this morning.  I can also confirm that the saved reports are displaying as expected.  I see the update is now shown on the Quicken mondo patch page:  

https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product