Employer Match Pension/RRSP amounts are inconsistent

I had this issue in 2020, but it has reappeared. It seemed to be working well until I updated the price of the security (which I have done many times before) that is held in the pension and all of the deposits made from June 2020 to May 2021 disappeared. Very frustrating. Even if I go back to each paycheque and manually attempt to resave the pension amounts, I get inconsistent results.
It was suggested (as a workaround) to turn off mobile sync: this can be done by navigating to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web > Off. I navigated to the Preferences in my version of Quicken, but they don't look like what was provided in the suggested work-around screen shot (see attachments).
I currently have Quicken version R16.22 (build 27.1.16.22)

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 18
    Hello @IPower,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since you are currently behind on quite a few version releases and still running version release R16.22; to start with, I recommend updating your Quicken program to the latest version release; R33.24 and see if doing so will help.

To update, first, save a backup of your data file (just in case). Then, please navigate to Help > Check for updates, or you can download and install the R33.24 Mondo Patch through this support article

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja