Sam's Export to Quicken

To potentially save others wasting their time, I attempted to export my credit card transactions from my Sam's Credit Card (Synchrony) into Quicken. I had exported a portion of the "since your last statement" transactions previously, and now wanted to export the remainder. I received an error message on the Credit Card site: "There is currently no activity to export. Please select another option." I then got on a live chat with their customer support. They reported that this is an open technical issue and to wait 24-48 hours before I try this again.

Comments

• Chit Stone
    Chit Stone Member
    I've been receiving this comment for well over a week. When is it going to be resolved?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    More info is needed in order to assist you:
    • What Q product are you running on your desktop, and what build of that product, and what's your "Membership Valid thru" date for the product?  This info can be found at HELP, About Quicken.
    • What connection method are you using for Sam's/Synchrony?  Do TOOLS, Account List and look in the "Transaction Download" column for this info.
    Diane, how did you manage to export a portion of your transactions ... and not everything since the prior statement?  What happened when you did that?
    Also, when you say "their customer support" do you mean Synchrony's, or Quicken's?  Have you contacted Q Support about this issue?  The HELP menu has a "Contact Quicken Support" link.

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP