OSU PROBLEMS IN r34.16

could not use osu for any of my banks in r34.16. reverted back to r32.12 and changed channel to fds and now osu works fine. what was changed and why the errors

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @bill20

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with downloads on the most recent version. I'm wondering here what might be causing the issue. The first thing I can think is the server might not of been reaching properly when downloading causing you to see no new transactions. The first troubleshooting step we could attempt is to sign out and back in if you're unable to download transactions again on the most recent patch. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• bill20
    bill20 Member ✭✭
    tried that , did'nt change anything. I am not using mobile at all.