Online payments

After years of using online payments, It is all of a sudden not available. Also, the online payee list is displayed, but it is displayed in gray and therefore not accessible.

Any thoughts on what is going on?

Answers

• craigdred
    craigdred Windows Beta Beta
    Online Payments is still active. Do You online pay through Quicken Direct or through your Financial Institution?
  • Jerry Pederson
    Jerry Pederson Member ✭✭✭
    I am not sure.  My online payee list has in the past been available and to use for payment.  I have not paid for this service in the past, but I think I pay via/through the financial institution
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Hello @Jerry Pederson

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your bill pay. I'm wondering if it might of gotten turned off and might need to be turned on. We can check the issue by right clicking on the account under the account bar and selecting edit/delete. From there you'll want to click the online services tab and the bottom should be bank bill pay on the bottom half of the popup. Make sure it's enabled. If it is enabled I would see if it might help if we deactivate and reactivate bank bill pay. 

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco