Memorized payee changed after on-line update

My memorized transactions are having their transaction type changed from Online Payment to Print Check after I write and send checks using Online Bill pay. These memorized transactions are locked and yet they're changed anyway, so that the next time I write checks using Online Bill Pay, the category information is not filled in after I enter the payee and the memorized transaction is not shown in the dropdown list. If there is a reason for this, I can't fathom it. It seems like a bug to me.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @rick01

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your payees. I'm wondering here if it might be something else that might be giving us trouble from potentially like the mobile app. To start off here lets check if that might be the case by going across the top to edit > preferences > Mobile and Web > Sync off

Once you've done this see if you're still getting the same error you were prior. From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco