I am having an issue with one step update. I am using 34.32, the latest version
When I update, I get the little red arrows showing that it is updating. But when it completes, I only have flags on 1 or 2 accounts when I know that transactions occurred in nearly all of them. And then when I open those accounts to approve the new transactions, there are none there, except for a couple of online transactions in 1 account. otherwise all accounts show the last update as May 27th. I did add an account to the list about that time (all are with Chase), and also for some reason my date account file has switched to European without my request--it shows all accounts as DD/MM/YYYY. I can't figure out how to switch it back (I did move to England in September--but still bank in the US mostly). Help!