Tag filter not working in reports with recent quicken updates

I am running Quicken version R34.19. I have a saved report that has functioned properly for years. It is basically a register report that looks at all accounts for entries with one specific tag. I noticed recently that this report is now pulling in transactions with several other tags. I checked the tag filter and only one tag is checked. I redefined the report with no tags checked and instead entered the tag name in the "tag contains" field for the report definition. This worked correctly.

I think this is a bug in some recent release of Quicken.
Tagged:

Answers

  • wrd
    wrd Member
    A followup: This seems to be an issue with older saved reports. I created a new report identical to the report that has problems. The new report works correctly.
Sign In or Register to comment.