Why did data down load stop?

Quicken has stopped downloading data from financial institution.
Using one step update, the message received is "Waiting, Processing" then the down load stops.
The credit union checked for issues on their end and found none. I can import the information into Quicken but it changes all of the payees to "Jackson Electric" and I have to make the changes to correct the payees manually.
I have seen the payee change before and then it stopped and functioned properly.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Q product are you running and what BUILD of that product?  Also, what's your "Membership Valid Thru" date?
    This info can be found at HELP, About Quicken.
    Is this ONLY happening with your CU (and what's the full name, as known in Q, of that CU)?
    The name changes are most probably the result of a badly formed Renaming Rule, that's written so poorly that everything matches it and changes the name to Jackson Electric.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Adamsapt103
    Adamsapt103 Member
    I've been down loading my credit card statement for years, now it not working. My subscription is good for 6 more months.

Why has the down load activity stopped?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Adamsapt103,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, however, since this is an older post that was originally created back in July of 2021, it is less likely to receive an answer now.

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility and to potentially receive responses from other users who may currently be experiencing the same problem. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that this issue may result in an escalation being required.

Please be sure to include a description of the issue, the financial institution name, any error messages or codes as well as the version of Quicken you have currently running (Help > About Quicken). The more information you are able to provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.