I Have received at least 4 "failed payment notices" recently.

Here is one example from Chase. Your payment was canceled because Chase requires that you enter a new one-time code verification. Please try your payment again and enter the one-time verification code.
My credit card companies also require a two-step verification process. This prevents me from scheduling payments in the future. If this continues, then Quicken will be of little value to me. I can schedule payments directly through my bank account without this issue.
Is anyone else encountering this issue? Is there a remedy?

Comments

• halerson
    halerson Member ✭✭
    yes, but i don't have a remedy
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @Rogerthuso

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues paying your bill. I was wondering here if we could get a bit more clarification. Are you paying using Quicken bill manager or are you using Bank Bill manager? This will give us a better idea of what might be happening each time.

Additionally I believe you're also using Multi Factor Authentication on the Banks side as well correct? Has this issue been consistently happening since you've paid through Quicken or is this a more recent issue? 

Once you get the chance let us know more about the issue and we'll see what our next steps are.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco