How to Set-up Saving Goals? (Q Mac)

Abdulilahh
Abdulilahh Member
Hello, there's no planning tab in my deluxe updated version, is this okay or is there a defect or is that for the Canadian version?
How to set-up saving goals?

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    There is and has never been a Planning tab nor Savings Goals in Quicken Mac; that is a Windows-only feature, at least at this time.

There is an Idea thread (request for features and enhancements) on this site where users have asked for this functionality for Quicken Mac. I suggest you take a second to go to this thread and add your vote for it (click in the little arrow in the yellow box). The more votes an Idea gets, the more likely it is for the developers to schedule it for creation.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    There is and has never been a Planning tab nor Savings Goals in Quicken Mac; that is a Windows-only feature, at least at this time.

There is an Idea thread (request for features and enhancements) on this site where users have asked for this functionality for Quicken Mac. I suggest you take a second to go to this thread and add your vote for it (click in the little arrow in the yellow box). The more votes an Idea gets, the more likely it is for the developers to schedule it for creation.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Abdulilahh
    Abdulilahh Member
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.