Issues Updating Chase Accounts and sending QuickPay

This discussion was created from comments split from: Problem with Chase Bills.

Comments

• Granny Franny
    Granny Franny Member
    I am having issues with Chase over the past couple of weeks as well. I have 3 accounts with them: checking and 2 credit cards. One-step update says it updates one account when it clearly updated all 3. If I attempt to update either of the credit card accounts I get a demand for a password that makes no sense. Quickpay doesn't work at all with the Chase credit card accounts, although I just successfully used it with Discover. If I unlink and relink the biller Quicken says it's done, but it doesn't seem to be. Quicken support worked with me for about an hour on this last week to no avail.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Granny Franny

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of these issues with the community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

To be sure we are understanding the situation correctly, you are experiencing issues with both downloading/updating your most recent transactions from Chase, as well as when attempting to send a Quickpay payment for one of the Chase credit card accounts - is that correct?

If so, please let us know what version and release of Quicken of you are using, this information may be found in the Help menu > About Quicken option.

When updating the checking and 2 credit card accounts to download the latest transactions, do you receive any error messages or codes at all during the update?

Or, does the One Step Update Summary window open and show the update was successful, but only 1 of the 3 accounts received new transactions?

If so, in the One Step Update Summary window, under where it lists Chase, does it say 1, 2 or 3 accounts were successfully updated?

The more information you are able to provide, will better help the community to understand and provide appropriate troubleshooting steps/suggestions.

Thank you,

Sarah