Home Depot Consumer Credit Card

MoneyMike
MoneyMike Member ✭✭
Has anyone been able to connect to their Home Depot Consumer Card in Quicken? I used both my citi credentials and home depot credentials. Neither work to connect Quicken to my Home Depot account

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @MoneyMike

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties connecting your Home Depot card. I will need more information to better assist you. 

What instance are you choosing when attempting to connect your Home Depot card? To ensure you are choosing the correct one make sure that the phone number and website (URL link) correspond to your specific Home Depot account. Additionally, are you getting any specific error codes/messages?

Once more information is provided we can move forward with diagnosing this issue.

-Quicken Paloma 
  • MoneyMike
    MoneyMike Member ✭✭
    I chose all Home Depot instances and the citi one that used to work. The phone number on my "The Home Depot" card is 800.677.0232. I did not see a connection with a matching phone number. I did confirm that I can login via the Home Depot website and it works.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @MoneyMike

Thank you for your response. I was able to recreate this issue on my end. It seems that all the affiliated links for the instances are for Canada. I recommend contacting customer support and sending them the following link to establish a proper U.S instance. 

https://www.intuit.com/partners/fdp/implementation-support/ofx/

Hope this has provided clarity. Let us know how it goes or if you have further questions/concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Tom A
    Tom A Member ✭✭
    I had the same exact problem problem for the last two days. Thanks for the answer. I will also send the link to them. Thanks again.
  • Tom A
    Tom A Member ✭✭
    Just got off a lengthy chat with Quicken, and they said they couldn't do anything about it and that I had to contact the bank. Is that what you're recommending? I though we should contact Quicken. When you say "customer support," do you mean at the bank or Quicken? Thanks.
  • MoneyMike
    MoneyMike Member ✭✭
    @Tom A - Quicken wants us to contact Home Depot support and provide the link. Seems odd however, Quicken claims that Home Depot must initiate contact to fix the issue. In order for Home Depot to know there is a Quicken problem, we must tell Home Depot support and provide the link from Quicken.
  • MoneyMike
    MoneyMike Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    @Tom A

I got a response from Home Depot aka CitiBank... "Direct integration with Quicken is not available on our website. Depending on the version of Quicken, you may be able to download the information and manually import it into Quicken.

To do this, follow these steps: Select STATEMENTS from the main Navigation Bar located at the top of most screens and scroll down to the Download Statements section. Select the statement to download

from the Statement Date box. From the Format field, select the format recommended for your version of Quicken then select DOWNLOAD."

Oh well.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    looking at previous postings on the exact same issue -
    which Home Depot Quicken account entry are you trying to use ?
    It was suggested to use Add Account -->
    21051    21051    21051    Home Depot Consumer Credit Card    http://www.homedepot.com    1-800-466-3337    https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_HOMEDEPOT#signon    ACTIVE                  
    CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• MoneyMike
    MoneyMike Member ✭✭
    @Ps56k2 - I tried that one, but it did not work. I can't even logon to that web page. I have to use www.homedepot.com/account/view/thdcreditcard to logon to my home depot account
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    MoneyMike said:
    @Ps56k2 - I tried that one, but it did not work.
    well - what happens when you try - Add Account -
    You are prompted for your Home Depot User ID and Password -
    does your password have any special chars, and how long is it  -
    as sometimes the Quicken allowed password text box
    is more limiting than the actual allowed company password - and Quicken fails to logon -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• MoneyMike
    MoneyMike Member ✭✭
    I left it alone. I don't want to lock my account.
This discussion has been closed.