OL-221-A error TD bank

Hi
In the last 2 days, I have been getting OL-221-A errors trying to download info from TD Bank. This is occurring on 4 accounts across three individual Quicken files. Is anyone else having this issue? Any recommended fixes? I have tried to "reset" the accounts. other troubleshooting advice provided by Quicken is not useful.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Gary Wnorowski,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, could you please provide which connection method you are using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Gary Wnorowski
    Gary Wnorowski Member ✭✭
    Thank you for offering to assist. I am using direct connect in all cases and my version is R33.24 Build 27.1.33.24
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for the additional information.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this support article regarding error OL-221.

As stated at the bottom of the article, since you are receiving this error with Direct Connect as your connection method, you will need to contact the financial institution for further assistance. 

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja