Error OL-297 - R34.24 - First Tech Federal Credit Union.

Hi, Maybe it is a coincidence but ever since I paid my annual renewal, which is too expensive by the way, the updates dont work

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Without a more complete description of the issue with any errors received, it is not possible to provide you with a definitive answer.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok.... What Version and Release.... Help --> About Quicken
    What bank ?
    Are you using Quicken One Step Update - and it connects, but doesn't download any transactions ?
    or ... ?
    Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • Jason Lauer
    Jason Lauer Member
    Yes Quicken One Step
    Error is OL-297-A internet connection, which is silly because the Quicken Patch updates right below it
    and my credit card updates fine too.

Windows current version..

the Bank is First Tech Federal Credit Union.

Thanks for the help.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Jason Lauer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you also please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

To start with, if you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-297.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Jason Lauer
    Jason Lauer Member
    that Article did not help, my internet options advanced settings does have the correct flag checked.
    My version number is
    Version R23.24
    Build 27.1.34.24

In short, I am still stuck.

Jason
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Hello @Jason Lauer

Thanks for the update. I'm wondering here if we might need to sign out and sign back in since you're not getting any updates. This would help with connecting to any servers if that might be the issue but we'll see if that is the case. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've done this see if you're able to update the account individually. You should be able to do so by selecting the account in the top right of the register then selecting update now under the gear dropdown. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco