PLEASE HELP! Mobile App will NOT sync - accounts appear for only a second

Can someone PLEASE help me with this! I'm at the end of my rope with Quicken and ready to request a refund. Since purchasing the web software and Mac app have been working fine but the Mobile version will NOT sync to show my accounts! I have talked to tech support, scheduled a tier 2 tech support call with no luck - no one can fix this! Any suggestions?

I've tried deleting cloud backups, resetting them, deleting and reinstalling app, deleted and uninstalled my VPN, even completely starting from scratch and then adding the accounts all over again! When I log into the mobile account the transactions will appear for literally 1/2 a second and then go away. I can't use this software like this!!

Someone has to have had this problem before?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @Alaina Forshee

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the mobile app. That is quite an odd issue for it to disappear after a second each time. I'm wondering here does this happen consistently even if you were to create and sync a test file as well? I'd like to see if that's the case as it'll give us a bit more information. 

To do this you'll want to create a new file. You can do so by going across the top to File > New > start from scratch > default categories > sync to mobile and web. From there add one of your accounts to the file and let it continue until it's synced as well. Once synced check on your mobile device for the new test file and see if you have a similar issue. You should be able to change to the correct file by opening the side bar and clicking the file name which will give you a drop down of any other available cloud files.

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco