Future transactions not showing

I'm traveling and using online quicken, but none of my future scheduled transactions are showing in the register. How do I set it up to show my future transactions for 30 days?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Hello @MikeHance

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your future dated transactions. I was takin a look at the web side to see if I was able to see those future transactions and noticed that they were in there.

I'm wondering here if you might have your future transactions set up as reminders which might be the reason they're not showing. If you'd like them to show you should be able to click on the clock icon to the left of the blue plus button. From there it should allow you to show reminders for a specific time frame that you'd like.

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  Additionally to make sure here as well I believe you do not have access to your desktop currently correct? This is just to make sure any future troubleshooting steps are based on your equipment available. Please let us know once you get the chance.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    Hello @MikeHance

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties viewing your future transactions. To display future transactions on the web select the clock on the top right of the register and the time frame desired. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma