What use is Investment Inc category, when more specific Investment categories are already listed

Quicken Premier vers 34.20 for Windows 10

Best Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Investment Inc is not one of the built-in categories, or at least I don't see it in my test file. 

Quicken has provided different sets of default categories over the years, or perhaps you created that category at some point.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • bluzchaser
    bluzchaser Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I re-viewed that category. It's Invest Inc. I did not create that category, and as you indicated, that must be an a default category over the years. You have been very helpful in satisfying my curiosity.
    Thanks

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Investment Inc is not one of the built-in categories, or at least I don't see it in my test file. 

Quicken has provided different sets of default categories over the years, or perhaps you created that category at some point.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • bluzchaser
    bluzchaser Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I re-viewed that category. It's Invest Inc. I did not create that category, and as you indicated, that must be an a default category over the years. You have been very helpful in satisfying my curiosity.
    Thanks
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Here's a list of ALL of the default investment categories.  NOTE, that every single one begins with an Underscore.
    If "Invest Inc." doesn't begin with an underscore, YOU created it.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Marika Young
    Marika Young Member ✭✭
    edited September 2021
    [Removed - Duplicate]
This discussion has been closed.