One step update

Running V R34.16 (Windows) When I do an update, my bills' pull in okay with the correct dollar amount but the current statement does not pull over. Had this problem before and fixed it but I forget what I did. Can you help?
Thanks, DK

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Please elaborate upon what you mean by "statement does not pull over".  One Step update primarily downloads transactions, not statements.  SO, are you also using Bill Manager?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • dmk67
    dmk67 Member
    When I do a do an one step update, Quicken adds and reconciles cleared transactions in the register. It also updates any bills that I have set up under the bills and income tab. It shows the bill amount and for credit cards it shows the minimum amount due. It also has an icon for an attachment. When I click on it, Quicken pulls up the current statement. Now, the icon is there but the only statements listed are past statements. I am using Billing Manager and I had setup each account with my respective username and password.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    Hello @dmk67

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. Before providing troubleshooting steps could you let us know the version of Quicken being used? Also, what is the biller in question? 

To find the version of Quicken select Help >About Quicken?

Once more information is obtained we can move forward with diagnosing the issue and troubleshooting. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • dmk67
    dmk67 Member
    Hi,
    Ver R34.16
    The billers are Chase and BJ’s. I can see the list of previous statements but not the current one. I had this problem before but it was a while ago and I don’t remember what I did to fix it.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    Hello @dmk67

Thank you for your response. I would recommend validating then refreshing your biller(s). To validate the biller(s) select Bills & Income >Settings (gear icon top right) >Review and Repair >Review and Repair Online Biller. A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma 
  • dmk67
    dmk67 Member
    Had already done this. "Validation complete. Local bills are in sync w/the server." Ran update again and nothing changed.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Hello @dmk67

Thank you for the update. I've gone ahead and tried some things on our side to see if we're able to get the correct amounts synced for you. Once you get the chance see if you're able to validate the billers again and if you're able to get the correct amounts. It may take up to 24 hours to change so I would recommend checking again tomorrow once you get the chance. 

Once you do let us know if you're getting the correct amounts. If not we'll see what we can try next in order to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • dmk67
    dmk67 Member
    My next bill won't be ready until 07/22. I will wait a few days and then do an update. Wish me luck! I'll let you know. tx
  • dmk67
    dmk67 Member
    Also, the issue at hand isnt about the correct amounts. The issue is the latest current statement is not pulling over/