Mobile App Sync Issue

Windows 10 Quicken Version R34.20 Build 27.1.34.20

How come we still have a connectivity issue with this app? This has been an issue for years. It was solved a few months ago but after a recent update it's back. I've reset the Cloud date with no help. I "Slide to Fix" and enter my Direct Connect credentials and it says something about going to the web site and make corrections. For both of my banks, U.S. Bank and Mountain America CU the credentials are different for the web site and Direct Connect. This long going frustration is at a point where I'm getting ready to ditch the App. Why can't you people fix this?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    Hello @rwmol

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this frustrating issue. Since you have already attempted some troubleshooting steps and have been experienced this reoccurring issue, I would recommend submitting feedback. The feedback provided will also be looked at by our mobile team, which helps to track down discrepancies. To submit feedback on your mobile select the Sidebar (three lines top left) and tap on Feedback.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma